Friday, January 9, 2009

2 aur Duo Char

OK now moby tagged me to do this simple fun tag post.. ya i know i am late, my apologies. so without further ado..

4 Places I Go to Over and Over Again

4. Er...er... some market
3. School
2. My Nani's place
1. College

4 People Who Mail Me Regularly

4. 4shared team
3. Kinnaird environment society
2. Hotmail team
1. Friends

4 of My Favourite Places to Eat

4. Any gol gappa wala
3. French fries wala, anytime anywhere
2. Anywhere in college except the cafe
1. Home

4 Places I’d Rather be Now

4. Rome or any European city
3. A theme park taking all kinds of crazy rides.
2. A hill station, preferably Kalam
1. Where i already am, home

4 Favourite TV Shows

4. Home improvement, steps to a new you
3. Nigella feasts
2. Drake and josh
1. Full house ( loved this sitcom)

4 Movies I Could Watch Again and Again

4. Step up 2
3. A walk to remember
2. Hunters
1. 27 dresses

and lastly 4 people to be tagged

4. hfm

3. e.t

2. a. joe

1. summer

No comments: